Friday 5 August 2016

NO MAN'S SKY GAME HAS HOW MANY PLANETS?


According to developers there

18,446,744,073,709,551,616

planets in the Game And it requires 5 billion years to explore it completely!

Hello Games’ Sean Murray goes into more detail on the scope of his sci-fi epic
Hello PlayStation Blog! I’m Sean Murray, and I work at a little indie studio in the UK, making a game called No Man’s Sky. I’m writing this on a plane back from Gamescom, where we showed some press the game behind closed doors.
We’ve only done three days where we’ve talked to press about the game so far (two at E3 and one at the VGX show last year), but for an indie game we’ve had lots of interest and excitement. Something I’m still struggling to get my head around. So much so that I didn’t actually want to go to Gamescom! We’ve never actually shown any European press the game though, and we felt bad about that.
Sony provided a room and I gave 100 members of the press a demo of the game for an hour, together with a really rambling presentation… where I apparently never looked up at the crowd once
I can’t really remember what I said, but I guess I wanted to share some stories from development, and I thought maybe you’d find them interesting too.

See Also No Man's Sky Game Universe of Planets!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment